The Highest Standards
From creation to completion, we’re proud of every project. We stand behind each and every piece we create. Every bearing we manufacture or rebuild meets OEM specifications, is ultrasonically tested by an independent firm, and receives a Certification of Bond. We hold ourselves to the highest level of excellence and are proud of our reverse engineering ingenuity and CAD/CAM capabilities.
Our services include:
- Babbitt Bearings (both tin and lead, rebuilt and new) with certified ASTM materials
- Precision and Custom Machining
- CNC Batch Machining
- Metal Spraying (can rebuild surfaces to original specs)
- Superfinishing and Grinding
- High-Temperature and Specialty Hardware
- Calibrated Spring Assemblies for Supporting
- Hydrogen Seals
- Coordinate-measuring machine for dimensional measurements
Technical advisors are available for onsite customer support. We continue to offer our clients superior support even after their project has left our facility. We provide dedicated emergency machine shop services and work around the clock for both emergency and scheduled shutdowns. All emergency deliveries are expedited.
Canadian Babbitt Bearings is registered to ISO 9001:2000 and is a member of the C.S.A.